Saturday, August 9, 2008

Part 4..The hut

I was severely injured. I could barely walk due to pain and numbness. I gathered all my energy to stand up and run because the car was about to blast. I managed to get away from the car and ran in to the woods. I lied down there. The car exploded at that very moment. The body of Barry Bonds was shredded to pieces. After that i passed out. Next morning I woke up in a little hut .The hut was made of pine logs cut from the forest. I could see the marks of the axe. When I opened my eyes and i saw the most beautiful pair of eyes i had ever seen.There was a girl standing right beside me ,looking right in to my eyes. She had pale blue eyes, beautiful hair, black as a crow's wing, and so long and heavy that it hung to her knees in shining rippling waves.She had red lips, too perfect even for a painter to make by choice. She had a beautiful nose with a delicate tip and her well shaped eyebrows gave her an exotic look.



She said,"you passed out in the woods, my father brought you here." She told me that I had been sleeping for three days. I said,"where is your father?" She said," He is out in the jungle collecting herbs." I was surprised to see how quickly my wounds were healing. She told me that it was her father's homemade medicines that did it. I said, "What do you guys do out here in the middle of nowhere." She replied,"We live." I chuckled and said, "yes I can see that, I mean what does your father do for living, is he a doctor or something like that?" She said, "No, he is a Buddhist Monk."
"Ohh that's interesting, I've never met a Buddhist before," I said.
"Anyways, i gotta water the plants now, you just take some rest, my father will be back any minute," she said.
I said, "I am feeling alright, I would love to take a look around."
She said,"Ok ,but don't stroll too far,your wounds are not completely healed, you shouldn't walk."
I said,"I'll be all right."

Outside the hut there was a small farm on a lake. It was a beautiful farm and a beautiful lake. The farm had cornfields and grain fields and hay fields, heavily wooded areas, a gravel pit and swamps. The lake was neither too large nor too small, crystal clear and full of fish. It was a beautiful sight. There were different variety birds on the lake. It was like a fairy-tale place and it was really worthwhile just to sit and experience the beautiful scenery.



To be continued...

1 comment:

habiba hashmi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.